At North County Audiology, we offer quality hearing aid devices including Oticon hearing aids. Oticon is one of the oldest hearing aid manufacturers in the world, having been founded in 1904. Oticon hearing aids have some of the most advanced hearing aid technology and offer high performance hearing solutions to satisfy the needs of people who suffer from hearing loss. Oticon hearing aid solutions include hearing aid instruments, pediatric hearing aids, wireless hearing devices, and hearing aid products for severe and profound hearing losses.
Oticon hearing aids could be the perfect match for you. Oticon has a large selection of hearing aid devices that can help with all types of hearing loss conditions. Each hearing aid device is designed to provide excellent sound quality and improve hearing loss. Oticon’s product line of hearing aid products offer automated convenience, wireless connectivity, great sound quality, wearing comfort, and more. Featured Oticon hearing aid models include: Intiga, Agil, Acto, Chili, Ino, and Get.
Features and Benefits of Oticon Hearing Aids include:
- PureWave Feedback Eliminator – Virtually eliminates buzzing and whistling
- Speech Guard – Automatically adjusts volume level in changing environments without the speech distortions of other compression systems
- Connect Plus – Enjoy sound quality like never before when using Streamer
- Noise Management – Automatically recognizes and reduces noise for more comfortable listening in loud environments
- My Voice – Stabilizes and processes sound to better maintain a comfortable and stable signal across conversations
- Life Learning – After learning your volume control preferences, it will automatically adjusts to best fit your hearing needs
- Directionality Options – Helps mange sounds you want to hear and minimizing those you don’t
- Feedback Cancelation – Helps to eliminate buzzing and whistling sounds
Oticon hearing aids are definitely one of the most advanced hearing aids available. Let the hearing health care specialist at North County Audiology help you find the best hearing aid for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 240-4722 today to make an appointment at our hearing care center conveniently located in San Diego, California.